Domestic Violence Intervention Strategies
Each year, eight million women are subjected to physical and emotional abuse as well as intimidation techniques at the hands of their partners and the people they trust. The psychological and physical traumas of domestic abuse make it one of the most tragic behaviors that social workers must deal with and work to prevent. Download this white paper and learn how to establish contact, assess the situation, create an emergency plan, communication techniques and more.
- Determine first steps in establishing contact.
- Learn how to create an emergency plan.
- Identify the hierarchy of emergency planning.
- Review essential communication techniques.
- Gain tips on assessing risks.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary white paper!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Social Worker Resource with your White Paper!